• Market research for Mice Groups (via Travel Agents / Airlines / Companies)
• Build up potential client database
• Visit 5 agents per week
• Call 10 agents per week
• During the visit or call they must:
- promote Miki as a MICE handler
- obtain leads and quotation requests
- follow up on existing quotations
• Provide weekly report of activity
• Attend all MICE related Travel Fairs in the market
• Diploma or degree holder;
• At least with 1-2 years of working experience in travel industry;
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications;
• Detailed, good communication skill;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Able to work as a team being the team-player, and work independently;
• Fluent in English, good command of English is needed.
As one of the largest and most experienced wholesale tour operators in Europe, Miki offers the travel industry an unrivalled service.
Our powerful worldwide computer network allows our Sales and Operational offices to communicate directly with one another in all matters from initial pricing to on the road co-ordination.
The strength of our long-term partnerships with hotels and all other suppliers, combined with our buying power enables us to offer the best availability at the best prices, even in periods of peak demand.
Miki continues to expand its network to provide direct service contact in an ever widening range of destinations.