Foreign Interdealer Broker Firm: Middle Office AVP Good Work Life Balance.
Your new company
Amazing Opportunity: A Foreign Interdealer Broker Firm is looking for a Middle Office AVP to manage and oversee its Middle Office Team, they offer great work life balance and all rounded exposure.
Your new role
- Support the Front Office trading activities including trade booking and reconciliation
- Perform Checker or Approver duties and Supervisory role to ensure booking accuracy and quality control on BAU production
- Being the 1st-Point-of-Escalation, his/ her role & responsibility includes but not limited to: Client Services, Operations Excellence and Quality Assurance
- Prepare trade confirmations and client's End of Day trading reports
- Work closely with the Front Office, Business and other stakeholders, to drive and discuss initiatives to aid the Front Office & Business workflows, including Pre-trade preparations and Post-executions processes, such as Trade booking and confirmations, Brokerage calculation, liaison with the responsible technology teams for client and product setup
- Perform daily Operations control reports E.g. Reconciliation of brokerages for the previous day, Confirmation suppression, etc.
- Monitor settlement status and resolve failed trade issues
- Work with other internal stakeholders
- Participate in process streamlining, system enhancement projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, Economics and related disciplines
- 8+ years' experience in sales support or trade support functions preferably within Investment Banks
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now ' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Christopher Cheung via phone +852 6386 3871 or via email [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.