A prestigious investment bank recently added a new headcount for a Mobile App Developer due to business growth, new project initiatives, and team expansion. The position is initially a 12 months contract with a view to extend or turn into permanent.
As a Mobile App Developer , you will be responsible for the following:-
- Configure and apply changes to applications as and when necessary
- Define and ensure software quality standards
- Participate in the design, development, and support activities
- Support critical applications
- Support application delivery tasks and issues in Agile delivery method
- Participate in project and workshop meetings
- Provide updates on application project progress
To be considered for this position as a Mobile App Developer , you possess the following:-
|Job ref no.||CT3131189-01#7992|
JNL Consulting is a leading professional services consultancy specialized in placing the following professionals on a temporary, consulting, and permanent basis:-
We are a trusted business partner to our clients and candidates. The JNL Consulting team is formed by ex-Big 4 consultants who are able to understand your needs and fulfilling your requirements. With extensive experience in the market place, our consultants aim to provide you with a customized, supportive, and value adding service every step along the way.
If you are interested in learning more about JNL Consulting and how we can help with your next career opportunity, please contact us at +852 3651-6248 or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] for a confidential discussion.