• Create, maintain and implement the source code to develop mobile apps.
• Writing clean code.
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
• Troubleshoot, debug and optimize the mobile app.
• Understand user requirements to produce mobile app which fit their needs.
• Monitor app feedback for potential patch or upgrade needs.
• Degree in in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related discipline.
• 1-2 years of working experience in iOS / Android app development.
• Experienced in any two or above in the following programming languages:
Interested parties, please submit your full CV in "MS word format" to Apply Now
|Job ref no.||CT3124805-01#5177|