What you can earn:
• Attractive remuneration package with performance bonus
• Medical Coverage
• 12+ days annual leaves
• 5 days work
• A work environment emphasis a lot on innovative thinking and work-life balance
• Responsible for Mobile App development and related integration testing
• Co-work with backend developers
• Provide user support and application maintenance
• Involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
• Diploma or above in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
• Over 1 years’ experience native iOS or native Android App development. More experience will regard as Senior Developer
• Sound knowledge in Objective C and/or Java
• Solid experience on web service backend integration (e.g. REST, JSON, XML)
• Solid project experience on mobility solutions or knowledge of Mobile Platform Architectures is highly desired
• Experience on Unity3D development is an advantage;
• Self-motivated, good communication skill, able to work independently
• Good command of written English and spoken Cantonese
• Immediate available will be highly preferred
We're looking for talented individuals that want to do great work in a fun, creative and smart place. Attractive long term career prospect, along with competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Please send your full resume with your availability, last/current and expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#3452|