Manage the bank’s daily cash positions via the means of interbank lending / borrowing and FX swap transactions. Manage liquidity and interest rate risk to ensure compliance with internal limits. Prepare periodic analysis on the bank’s cash-flows, balance sheet and key liquidity risk indicators. Formulate money market funding strategies based on market outlook.
- With bachelor degree or above, preferably with major in Finance, Economics or Statistics related disciplines ;
- With TMA Full Member qualification is a must;
- Proactive, detail-oriented with strong analytical skills;
- With ability to handle and develop spreadsheet models (with VBA) independently is highly desirable;
- Knowledge on trading systems and data terminals such as Bloomberg, Reuters is a plus;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.