Our client, a well-known MPF company in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
Senior Client Service, Pension team
- Provide MPF scheme administration support, such as enrollment, contribution, switching and termination (align with all regulatory requirements)
- Handle customers' enquiries and provide possible solutions
- Perform clerical duties including data input, scanning and filing
- Diploma or above and at least 1 year working experience is preferred
- MPF knowledge
Associate/Senior Associate – Fund Services (Fund Accounting & Valuation)
- Prepare reports, such as customer reports, internal and financial status.
- Reconcile accounts with banks, plans, and people, and ensure that relevant records and entries are updated to the accounting system.
- Prepare accounting entries and expense schedules for plans and funds.
- Prepare an evaluation report to ensure that all transactions and pricing are correctly updated in the accounting system, and calculate the net value of each unit of funds. Handle customers' enquiries and provide possible solutions
- Form 6 or above, LCC Higher and preferably university graduate
- 1-2 years working experience is also preferable. Candidate with 3 years direct experience will be considered as Senior Associate.
- Strong in MS Excel and MS Word
Business Development Manager
- Develop business with designated channel partners and prospects referred in establishing and operating their employee retirement scheme
- Service selected clients for their pension schemes in compliance with the service standards
- Handle enquiries and complaints from channel partners and clients and acquire a good understanding of client’s needs
- Assist in developing business strategy and implementing business plan and relevant business development activities
- Support business development functions including project management and product promotion
- Provide support to customer service activities
- Degree holder
- 4 years’ relevant work experience in client services areas within financial institutions
- Good knowledge of MPF and ORSO is an advantage
Officer, Call Center - Inbound / Outbound
- Handle MPF & ORSO enquiries through hotlines & emails
- Provide outbound service to promote company product & service
- Tertiary educated or above
- 1-2 years working experience in call center / customer service environment / financial industry.
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Ms Tsui at 3955 1358 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website:www.connersconsulting.com
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.