The role is responsible for managing and supervising the daily operations of the MPF Business of one of the fastest growing MPF Providers in Hong Kong, with a substantial Pensions, Funds and Trusts services offering.
• Formulate the goals, objectives and business operations of the department
• Manage and supervise daily operations in MPF, Funds and Trust Operations.
• Monitor and control daily operational tasks so that timely and quality services are delivered and ensure compliance with statutory deadlines where applicable.
• Train and develop subordinates so that staff can perform up to the required standard and successors can be identified.
• Ensure and improve efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
• Effective communication with subordinates, peers, supervisors, and other colleagues across teams.
• Handle special projects, ad hoc tasks, and other restricted transactions as assigned by supervisors.
• Assist in preparing statistics for management information and reporting purposes
Essential Requirements & Skills
• University Degree Holder
• Good people management skills with the ability to coach and supervise junior staff
• Good communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Lead and plan ahead all Operations activities
• Previous operational experience and management of teams within MPF, Funds and Trust Operations
• Review and update operations’ booking, procedures and control
• Ensure all mandatory training (e.g. Sanctions and AML) are completed by staff in accordance with Head Office/regulatory requirements
• Plan the career development for staff in order to meet the department goal
• Hire and retain staff with career goals and progressions clearly defined and appraised
• Minimum 7-12 years’ experience in Operations directly related to the MPF / ORSO industry within in corporate banking/ insurance/ wealth management.
• At least 4+ years of management experience and supervision experience
• Strong strategic planning, analytical and process improvement capabilities with accomplishment of efficiency gains/cost savings
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization including senior management
• Excellent decision-making, problem solving and organization skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to build effective relationships internally with multiple business units
• Employee Development - offers feedback, coaches’ employees, reward employees
• Sense of Urgency-meets deadlines, establishes appropriate priority, and gets the job done
• Business Planning and Budget with ability to report variance adjust as needed
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• Fluent in English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Benefits & Remuneration:
Excellent remuneration including group benefits will be offered and will be commensurate according to experience and candidate’s track record.
A stable, steady hours 5 days week environment.
Excellent career growth potential throughout the group
How to Apply:
Please send an up to date resume to Chloe Miao at:
cm AT harbridgepartners DOT com
Please do call Chloe Miao or Edward Chen on +852 2523 9955 at any time for further insights.
Please feel free to call Chloe on 2523 9955 for further in-depth information on this opportunity or just email your updated resume directly to:
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We shall endeavour to reply to all relevant applications within 24 hours.
|Job ref no.||CT3118919-01#0029|
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a boutique, executive search and human capital consultancy firm.
We are an Asia-based, premier human capital consultancy and recruitment specialist in the Legal, Compliance, Risk, Audit, Internal Audit, Corporate Governance,Tax, Infrastructure (Middle Office), Information Security/ Technology and Sales & Marketing, fields.
Due to client requests, we launched our Private Banking / Private Wealth Management Division, servicing all levels of requirements from Private Bankers, Wealth Planners, Tax Consultants to Portfolio Managers, Credit Specialists and support staff.
Our front-line Sales & Marketing Practice, is now headed by an ex-investment banker.
Our Legal, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Internal Audit Practice is managed by a multi-awards winning specialist Legal and Compliance Recruitment Consultant, with over 16 years specialist experience recruiting in these areas.
We assist our global and local clients in Asia with identifying, developing and recruiting the world’s top talent, exclusively for the fast growing markets of the Asia Pacific regions.
Most of our consultants are multi-lingual and speak fluent English as well as another Asian language.