PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As an Assistant Bar Manager, you’ll work to assist Restaurant & Bar Manager to supervise and monitor the general day to day running of the bar as well as ensure excellent customer service.
Your success: To set food and beverage objectives and guidelines for the team follow through to ensure an excellent dining experience for our guests.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Development: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of relevant experience with good beverage and operational knowledge. Minimum 2 years at supervisory level.
- Education: Diploma or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines.
- Skills: Good team player with leadership skills. Initiative, organised and service oriented. Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin would be advantageous. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Personality: Self-motivated with a to-do attitude and teamwork mindset and gifted for great service.
- Extra Awesome: Creative, fun and enthusiastic. Very flexible and able to adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment. Able to cope with pressure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Report to the Restaurant & Bar Manager and assist in daily operation of the bar
- Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service
- Supervise operation of bar to maximize profitability, minimize legal liability, and conform to alcoholic beverage regulations
- Control the quality of beverage served
- Take responsibility for the bar area and manage team members within the specific section