We are looking for a Guest Coordinator to join our Restaurants & Bar team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Update and maintain guest database system according to standard.
- Manage and control all reservations and guest coordination.
- Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meets their needs.
- Acknowledge, welcome and be a great first impression to all guests.
- Handle complaints from guests and seek assistance if necessary.
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in F&B experience is preferred.
- Education: Diploma or above. Graduate from technical college or hotel school is preferred.
- Skills: Excellent command of both written and spoken English, as well as Cantonese. Strong interpersonal and communications skills, outgoing and people orientated.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment from everyday being different. Able to work well under pressure.
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location next to MTR Station.
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Enjoy an environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.