Requirements and experience:
• An undergraduate degree in Science
• A recognised teaching qualification
• Experience in middle school IT teaching, include CAD, coding and application
• Experience working in 1:1 learning environments and experience in implementing technology initiatives school-wide
• Familiarity with and experience teaching IB MYP Design and Science
• A commitment to student centred inquiry based learning
• A growth-mindset looking to continually improve
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to a new cultural environment
Applicants please download and complete the application form and email along with a statement of educational philosophy and full resume to the Secondary School Principal by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119362-01#4412|