At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to help people improve their career opportunities, and break down the barriers of language and culture. Small class sizes combined with pre-developed lesson plans and professional teaching tools help you deliver fun, interactive, and meaningful lessons with no outside preparation. These classes involve controlled practice, communicative activities, and feedback.
You can incorporate your creativity, cultural background and interests in Social Club activities that we organize for our Students.
As a teacher at Wall Street English you have to:
- Hold appropriate professional qualifications CELTA or TESOL or TEFL in-class certificate (certificate via online course will NOT be considered) (a MUST)
- Have at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Be a native speaker of English
- Be dynamic and have the ability to inspire
- Be well informed and sensitive to cultural issues
- Be interested in your Students and care about their progress
- Make every lesson a worthwhile learning experience for your Students
- Engage in on–going professional development
- Participate and contribute to a harmonious work environment that encourages cooperation and team work
- HK Permanent Residents , work / dependant visa holders are preferred (a must for part time applicants)
To apply for this position, please send your application letter & resume with current and expected salary (MUST).
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within six weeks from the closing date. Enquiries by telephone or other means regarding the receipt of your application or the progress of the recruitment exercise will not be entertained.
|Job ref no.||CT3114185-01#0046|
|Require to Travel||
Established in 1972, WALL STREET ENGLISH (WSE) is the largest specialist English Language teaching organization in the world with more than 2 million successful students over the past 44 years in 28 countries.
WSE Hong Kong was established in the year 2000 and now operates 6 centres throughout Hong Kong catering to individual and corporate students.