Currently, I-Square is seeking high-caliber, passionate, enthusiastic and accountable native English speaking teachers to be a team player of our high-quality teaching team. The selected candidates will be teaching at designated kindergartens/primary schools and in-house programs at our learning centers with the following roles and responsibilities:
- deliver classes at designated kindergartens/primary schools and I-Square Education Centers;
- design and develop lessons and class activities independently;
- produce periodic evaluation reports on students;
- participate in in-house training to improve teaching methodology;
- assist in organizing and attending school activities and events.
The candidate should possess the following attributes:
- teaching experience in local kindergarten/nursery/primary schools preferred;
- TEFL / TESOL certificate preferred;
- be patient with young children;
- good knowledge in teaching phonics is an advantage;
- clear and accurate intonation in spoken English. British / American accent preferred.
We offer attractive package to qualified candidates. Please send a resume and expected salary via Apply Now. Also, indicate your preference of part-time or full-time position on your application. Closing Date: 31st July 2018. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#5655|
I-Square Education, was established in 2007, focuses on providing a full range of English learning programs to young learners in Hong Kong. Currently, I-Square Education has 3 learning centers located in Mid-West of Hong Kong Island, Causway Bay and Kowloon City; and it is continuing to expanding its business.