• Degree holders
• QKT, PGDE, PGCE, TESOL holders will have an advantage
• With teaching certificates will also be advantageous
• Able to prepare and teach CAMBRIDGE and TRINITY Courses
• HKID/Dependent VISA Holders
• You should be passionate about teaching, a team player, fun with kids, charismatic and creative
• Develop and prepare materials and contribute to the development of the centre’s English programs.
• Complete reports (both general class reports after each lesson and term-end individual students reports)
Job Location and Time
• Tai Po
• 5 days’ work per week
• Monday to Friday: 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm (4 days)
• Saturday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, or Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (1 day)
Training on Jolly Phonics teaching is provided. Please have your expected salary on your curriculum vitae by clicking Apply Now.
|Job ref no.||CT3130529-01#1670|
Crisyland is a registered modern learning education centre for children from the ages of 3 to 18. Using a balance of traditional and innovative teaching methods, we facilitate our students to grow, develop and build towards the full potential that prepares them for the challenges of today and certainties the future.
We are a fun and professional, dedicated team and are looking for like-minded teachers to join our team!
We are professional in Jolly Phonics, Jolly Grammar and Jolly Music – recognized by Jolly Learning UK.
We are looking for innovative, reliable and responsible teachers to join our team. If you can show that you have a passion for teaching, you are great with kids and please then apply.
Native speaking English teachers who can teach kindergarten and primary school levels are most welcome.