• Perform 1st to 2nd level troubleshooting and fault isolation of network equipment
• Work closely with the Systems Engineer to perform fault isolation and ensure the IT Infrastructure availability is maintained
• Support change requests according to ITIL Framework. Change requests consists of changes such as modifying network switches configuration and firewall rules
• Create and maintain network infrastructure configuration and operations documentations
• Patch network and fiber cables
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
• Min 1 year of relevant experience in managing LAN and WAN networks, involving devices such as routers, switches, firewall, Network Access Control appliances
• CCNA / CCNP certified an added advantage
• Applicants must be willing to be part of the technical level of escalation for network related issues during and outside business hours
• Permanent HK resident is required
If interested in the above post, please send full resume with academic background, work history, current and expected salary via email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3124402-01#0226|
CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company providesrecruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.