Our client is a regional telecom carrier. As a result of expansion, they are looking for a Technical Executive on Shift Duty to join their hard-working team.
- Shift - Required (24 x 7 Support) - on average, shift hours is 15 shifts per month, each shift is 12 hours (from 10:30 – 22:30 / 22:30 – 10:30)
- Implementation, operations and maintenance of Expan, STIX, ILC and IP Services and all other related network management, hosting infrastructures & monitoring system Implementation of network infrastructures and customer projects, including project management and provisioning work of Expan, STIX, ILC and IP Service, and to ensure all project milestones are successful completed by the target commissioning date as to enable service rollout.
- Liaise with the local service providers and partners in overseeing the ordering and implementing of OLLC for customers projects.
- Conduct periodic analysis of network performance and traffic statistics, so as to ensure the network and Data Centre resources are optimized and to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Conduct period service quality checks as to ensure the quality of network service achieved is within the SLA figure committed to customer. Also to implement preventive measures for improving service performance.
- Provide support to customer POC, inquiries, customer pre-sales visit and assist business development team in driving new business opportunities and rollout of new services.
- Support post-mortem review with HK Led customers (non SM account) upon requested by Sales and OM
- Provide 7x24 remote support and on-site support in fault management
- Provide Emergency Call-out during non-office hours
- Perform any other jobs assigned by the Operations Manager
- Diploma/ Higher Diploma in Telecommunication, IT and related studies.
- Possess at least 3 years hands-on working experience in configuration, operation and maintenance duties relating to data and IP network infrastructure preferably in a Telco, IDC or ISP business environment.
- Working experience in dealing with local and overseas Telco/Carrier service providers.
- Knowledgeable in technologies such as: SDH, SONET, ADM, TCP/IP, VLAN, OSPF, BGP and MPLS
- Hands-on proficiency in managing routers, switches, network management and monitoring tools, etc, for supporting multi-services application associated with Internet and IPVPN network environment
- Cisco or Juniper certification is preferred
- Good analytical skills in fault resolution and trouble-shooting of operational issues
- Good inter-personal skills and presentation skills
- Able to work independent and knowledgeable to prioritize the tasks when handling multiple enquiries and customers’ request at the same time.
- Cantonese speaking and fluency in English and Chinese (spoken and written)
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume quoting position title, reference number and expected salary.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.