You have a proven track-record as a professional Network & Transmission expert.
You love engaging in up-to-date technologies and some of the biggest projects within the market.
You are passionate in managing stakeholders and building authentic and positive partnerships with all parties.
Sounds like you? Just simply click "Apply" and join with us today.
- Responsible for optical cable network maintenance and infrastructure planning
- Take lead in troubleshooting, provide support and technical guidance in NOC and ensure the quality of optical cable network operation
- Responsible for formulating and implementation of network resources solutions
- Liaise with external vendors, ensure the quality of services and supplies
- Provide 24x7 support (rotation base)
- High diploma or above in Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in Transmission network
- Solid understanding of SDH/OTN/WDM/ROADM transmission devices / Network, Layer 2 (Metro Ethernet) network.
- Experience in field troubleshooting in Datacenter, knowledge of instruments, such as Ethernet Tester, OTTR.
- Experience in managing vendors of optical cable maintenance is an advantage
- Proactive team player with superior analytical problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Position