Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.
We are currently seeking Full-time Network Engineer, to be located in Hong Kong. The position will be responsible for supporting network infrastructure. The candidate will be hired for Network Engineer or Network Administrator according to their working experiences and qualification.
• Work with the network operation team to monitor and manage network services for critical users and internal network infrastructure.
• Carry out Tier 1 and 2 operational support for Network
• Deliver network projects, including switch/router/firewall/proxy server hardware replacement and OS upgrade for network devices.
• Tackle and identify potential problems proactively, track and find resolution.
• Responsible for the implement networks & systems security.
• Perform network checking and implementation of programs for performance tuning, troubleshooting and maintenance
• Manage and liaise with SI vendors and solution providers
• Upgrade WAN/LAN bandwidth
• Higher Diploma in Networking, Information Technology or related disciplines
• 3 years of working experience in Networking / Telecommunications
• Has good knowledge in TCP/IP Networking and Routing, and LAN / WAN architecture
• Solid experience on Cisco product is an advantage
• Self-motivated and willing to learn new technology
Candidates with more experiences will be considered for a senior position; Less experience considered as junior level with on-job training provided
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com