- Involve in the design, implementation and commissioning of networking projects
- W ork with project manager or consultant against vendors and customers closely to ensure necessary projec t matters
- Handle fault calls, e mergency call out support service is required on shift basis
- Draft technical proposals and handle project documentation s
- P rovide pre-sale support and end-user training
- Travel to China required
- Fresh Graduate will be considered
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology related discipline
- At least 3 - year experience in network implementation s , co-ordination and operation
- In-depth technical knowledge in R outing and S witching, Security and VoIP system
- Hands-on experience in intermediate Rou ting & Swit ching technologies
- CCNA certified, with CCNP/CCVP certification as an advantage
- Self-motivated, result oriented, and good interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese/Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Network Engineer
We offer attractive remuneration and career development opportunities to the right candidate.
All the information collected will be kept in strict confidence and used solely for employment related purposes. We are an equal opportunity employer.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.