Reporting to the IT Manager, the candidate is responsible for various aspects of IT operation support and administration.
- To provide technical support for all computer users in offices and construction sites, ranging from hardware installation/configuration to software problem solving.
- To provide network and servers administration.
- To coordinate with suppliers for system installation and support.
- To carry out data center operation on file server and e-mail server and ensure they are normal running and properly backup.
- To support infrastructure project implementation and rollout.
- Ensure company computer inventory database is up-to-date.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT technical support and network & server administration, such as Firewall, Cisco router.
- Proficient in Linux, Microsoft server configuration, Lotus Notes support and administration.
- Knowledge of Database administration is an asset.
- Good command in English and Chinese, good communication skills.
- Immediately available is preferred.