Our client, a leading commercial bank is looking for a Network Services Manager to lead their network services division. The selected candidate will be managing the Bank’s missions critical network infrastructure. Stable perm position with great exposure.
– Lead the management of overall network operations.
– Lead the management of network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewall, IDS/IPS and load balancers.
– Provide network infrastructure planning, design and deployment.
– Manage regional data and voice network.
– Provides engineering consultancy by evaluating, designing and maintaining existing or proposed trading network systems.
– Maintains and monitors data services efficiency, performance and security.
– Manage and coordinate with vendors on procurement, project implementation and budget.
– Responsible for team management including hiring, appraisal and skills management.
– Work with senior management on budget, resources and project planning.
– Strong experience in networking operations on Switches, Routers, and Security in a banking environment.
– Experience in routing, switching network, firewalls, load balancers and security appliances.
– Networking experience in LAN/WAN, VPN, TCP/IP, Routing Protocols, MPLS, Firewall (Junpiter, Cisco), Wireless, VOIP etc.
– Proven team leadership experience.
– Experience in managing the budget and financial.
– CCNP / CCNE is required.
– CISSP or CISA is preferred,
– Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
– Good Communication Skill in Cantonese and English.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114388-01#6327|