The North Asia Operations Lead holds accountability for the operational and financial success of the Account across North Asia (Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea) in conjunction with the Regional Operations Director. This is achieved through developing and maintaining a solid relationship with the Client; understanding the Client's needs and expectations; Management of the CBRE team; presenting as the prime interface for all Facilities & Guest Relations related issues; managing the operating budgets and supporting CBRE's commercial objectives.
1. Establish and maintain a high level of communication and rapport with client and CBRE internal teams, personnel and management and to provide "World Class" service to our Client
2. Facilitate the Client's objectives and expectations from a Facilities and Guest Relations perspective.
3. Contribute to the various initiatives for, and on behalf of, the Client
4. Management of the operating budgets and deliver upon the contractual finance obligations.
5. Support CBRE Commercial Objectives
6. 100% compliance to CBRE Safety Health & Environment Management System.
7. Conduct formal Performance Reviews in line with CBRE People processes on all direct permanent Employees.
8. Create and implement Development Plans for all direct permanent Employees, and review regularly along with the Performance Review.
9. Conduct Disciplinary discussions with Employees as required (working with CBRE People Teams)
10. Build, develop, manage and drive a team of diverse people, with different skill levels, backgrounds and experience to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
11. Develop, maintain, and deliver upon Account expansion plans and Pull-through of additional CBRE offerings leveraging Purchasing, Supplier programs and System Products, transactional service offerings.
12. Identify opportunities for scope increases, and opportunities where CBRE can add value to the Client's organisation through other CBRE product/solution offerings.
General Account Management:
13. Maintain regular communication and engagement with the Client to ensure the value CBRE is adding to their organisation is visible.
14. Meet all reporting governance needs and create, present, and host such needs as required.
15. Meet both CBRE, and Customer Reporting requirements
16. Ensure that all Facilities within the Region are operated and maintained in a cost-effective and safe condition, in accordance with the approved budget and the Customer's requirements to fulfil the CBRE contractual obligations.
17. Review and approve all expenditure for tools, equipment, supplies, materials, and additional Contract requirements within given DOA
18. Develop annual Budget for country/region as applicable (working closely with the Finance Analyst and Country Financial Controller)
19. Manage, direct and schedule day-to-day and long-range activities for properties within North Asia and ensure that all programs and procedures of are being properly implemented.
20. Resolve problems and/or conflict and maintain open communication with the Customer - including providing written and/or verbal reports to ensure satisfaction.
21. Manage Contractor specifications, problems/issues, performance, and administration.
22. Recommend solutions and implement appropriate corrective action for major or complex maintenance, operational or service delivery issues.
23. Provide the Technical and Management direction for all Facility Management services and utilise CBRE resources (eg. Procurement) to reduce costs and increase satisfaction across the region.
24. Assist and provide oversight in the acceptance phase of commissioning construction projects.
25. Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards for both CBRE and client.
26. Identify and implement Cost Saving initiatives to the Customer.
27. Identify, implement and develop best practice outcomes and Continuous improvement solutions for Customer.
28. Perform miscellaneous other duties as required.
29. Provide oversight of Soft services operations (Office Management, Office supplies, Internal potted plant, Cleaning Service, Mail Service, Pantry supplies, Shuttle bus service and Meeting room service) to drive optimization and best practice sharing.
30. Review, develop and implement continuous improvement of campus services to exceed customer expectations and improve service delivery.
31. Resolves problems and/or conflicts and maintains open communication with the client to ensure satisfaction.
32. Manages contractor specifications, problems/issues, performance, and administration.
33. Ensure that all deliverables are provided to a high standard and in accordance with agreements.
34. Reduce, manage, analyze, and report Operating expense. Assist CBRE management with the preparation of annual budgets and full year projections.
35. Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards.
36. Be a proactive team member.
37. To write, develop if needed and present reports and business documents as required.