UMP Vision: To give everyone access to trusted and affordable care, so that everyone can freely pursue their dreams without worrying about their health.
Founded in 1990, UMP Healthcare Holdings Limited is a listed company on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 722.HK) and one of the leading medical and healthcare platforms in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Provide clerical and administrative support in clinics
- Assist Doctor during patient consultation
- Provide dispensing services if needed (with on-the-job training)
- Secondary qualification (HKCEE/HKDSE) or above
- Basic computer understanding and a must in Chinese-word processing
- Good spoken English and Chinese
- Keen to learn and self-motivated, punctual, and mature
- 12-15 days of annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Referral bonus
- Dependent medical discount
UMP Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex and sexual orientation or gender identity.
For more details, please visit our company website at www.ump.com.hk. All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.