- F.5 or above, over 3 years working experience in a forwarder
- PC knowledge: MS Office Excel & Word
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, self-motivated and diligent
- Cargo consolidation ability
- Able to work overtime
- With Attractive Allowance
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
Job Duties :
- Corresponding with overseas agents
- Offer quotation to customer under managers guidance
- Daily communication with local & China Customers
- Coordinate between overseas agents, Inter-department and local/China customers
- Order arrangement to inter-department & sub-contractor
- Draft HAWB/HBL entry to systems
We offer long-term career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including double pay and medical coverage benefits to right candidates. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to apply the post.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.