- Conduct business analysis and applications programming for systems development projects
- Act as project manager of projects assigned
- Co-ordinate with vendors and collaborate with different business units to ensure the projects can be delivered on schedule
- Prepare and execute test plan and scripts for system integration test
- Provide user acceptance test and production support
- Conduct project implementation
- Prepare system documentation
- Provide coaching to junior team members and lead programmers, contractors and/or vendors to complete assignments
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of experience on application development, preferably in banking or finance industry with hands-on project management experience
- Good understanding in user experience, systems, database design.
- Knowledgeable in Node.js, Git, NPM, Maven, Jenkins, Linux Shell, Microsoft Technology stack (e.g. C#,VB) is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong self-motivation with good project management skills and able to work independently
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer
To apply, please send the detailed resume By email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
|Job ref no.||SAJD|
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)"] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.