We are now seeking an Office Assistant to join our Office Administration department for back-office support.
- Serve and support meeting rooms and conference area
- Assist with event preparations
- Arrange event logistics and provide onsite support
- Able to move heavy boxes, furniture, meeting room operable wall and event materials
- Assist in the pantry at meeting room floor and provide cleaning service
- Work well under pressure and work overtime when needed
- Work shift hours
- F5 graduate with relevant experience
- Positive working attitude and willingness to help
- Good spoken English would be an asset
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
申請該職位，請將簡歷和薪資要求發送到： [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
© 2018 畢馬威會計師事務所 — 香港合夥制事務所，是與瑞士實體 — 畢馬威國際合作組織 ( “ 畢馬威國際 " ) 相關聯的獨立成員所網絡中的成員。版權所有，不得轉載。
|Job ref no.||104945BR (CT3117920-01#0035)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.