Key elements of the job will involve:
• Perform documents filing, report binding, data entry, general administration
• Deliver and collect document to and from clients, warehouse and HKSAR department
• Manage heavy files, storage, office maintenance etc administration duties
• Assist in infrastructure in office/ support in company events
Desired skills and experience:
• Perform ad hoc assignment if required
• 1-3 years work experience or above
• Knowledge in word processing and Microsoft Office
• Presentable, well-mannered and able to work in a professional firm
• Reliable, well-organized, hard working, disciplined and careful
• Diploma holder or above
Interested parties please send a full resume indicating with your present, expected salary package and earliest date available by clicking Apply Now.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.
|Job ref no.||CT3122859-01#0027|
Established in 1998, Gary Cheng CPA Limited is a professional accounting firm with headquarters in Hong Kong and branches in Guangzhou and Fuzhou. The company offers comprehensive and quality services accounting, auditing, taxation, company incorporation, company secretarial services, business advisory, liquidation and trademark registration services to all industries.
To match with our company’s growing business, we are actively looking for candidates to join our expanding team. If you looking for a development on your next career step, we will be a place to crave your career ambitions with various opportunities.