- Outdoor work is a must (such as mailing, document/parcel delivery, bank-in cheque, etc.)
- Assist in office maintenance duties
- Provide support to ad hoc duties as required
- Willing to learn, hardworking and self-motivated
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Familiar with basic computer operation (Microsoft Office word and excel)
- Form 5 or above
- 1 years relevant working experience is preferred
We offer 5 days work. Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department, HLB Hodgson Impey Cheng Limited, 31/F, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 11 Pedder Street, Central, Hong Kong or by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.