Trinity Medical Imaging Centre (Established in May 2016) offers a wide range of premier medical imaging services in Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide premier quality affordable health care services and to improve the health of the communities we serve. To cope with our expansion, we would like to invite high caliber for the following vacancy.
- Document & maintain company processes and procedures for HR, Finance, and Admin
- Responsible for creating, developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office; ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way.
- Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance, and enforcing appropriate discipline to erring employees; planning, supervising, and assessing employees’ job performance
- Manage company finances by ensuring that all invoices and payments are settled on time, cash flow and budgets are well monitored, all expenses & income are well recorded in liaison with accountant and auditor
- Manage onboarding and offboarding, process employee files and records; MPF, benefits, leaves, payrolls, etc.
- Perform HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews
- Plan employee gatherings in different scales, quarterly performance appraisals and various company activities
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and arrange maintenance
- Manage daily office administration including office renovation, procurement, support staff supervision
- Degree in relevant discipline with min. 5 years of related experience
- Experience in medical field is an advantage
- Mature, independent, proactive, flexiable and able to work in a fast paced working environment
- High proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration packages with medical insurance, paid bank holidays and annual leave, performance bonus and chances for career development.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.