A well-known international consumer goods company is now looking for an Office Manager to handle all-round office operation and administration work.
Our client is a popular beauty product brand originated in Europe, which key customers include the general public and stylists around the world. To cope with their growing business needs, they are now looking for a capable and one-man-band Office Manager to join their company.
- Manage daily operation of the office
- Liaise with external parties including suppliers, cleaning contractors and leasing offices
- Monitor equipment and facilities status and supporting related maintenance work by coordinating with vendors
- Manage office expenses and reimbursement
- Prepare office budget and periodic reports for management review
- Organize company events and manage meeting arrangements including venue set-up
- Ensure smooth courier services both internally and externally
- 5 years' relevant office management experience is a must
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC applications including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Strong communication skills; ability to negotiate with multiple parties
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, excellent time management skill
- Detail-minded, proactive, willing-to-do spirit and flexible
- Attractive remuneration package
- Bonus scheme entitled
- Diversified working environment
- Medical plan
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ivonka Fung on +852 3602 2481.