You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the office for an IT services firm.
- Supervise all general office needs (office supplies, communicating w landlord, oversee deliveries, etc)
- Carry out daily bookkeeping duties using QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Financial administration and management, including preparation of monthly and ad hoc invoices, Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Preparing and submitting monthly MPF records for employees
- Administration of HR functions (for a small office) such as collecting time sheets, and developing contracts, paying employee salaries on time, managing days off.
- Preparation of monthly P&L from software and cash flow forecasts
- Update documentation, prepare PO's, quotes and invoices
- File management of company documents and supporting on the documentation of company processes
- General office management, organise office outings, food and management of expenses
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in office management, preferably providing support to an executive level position. No exceptions.
- University graduates preferably in Accounting
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Excellent computer skills necessary: MS Word, MS Excel
- Strong organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and oral/writing communication skills required. Ability to exercise sound judgment, take responsibility for meeting deadlines, and be a skilled problem solver.
- Knowledge of HR and procedures
- Strong in accounting and finance
- Previous general bookkeeping experience and QuickBooks experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail are a must
- Demonstrate responsiveness, tact, diplomacy, good judgment, and confidentiality
- Keen attention to detail
We offer an attractive salary and fringe benefits to the successful candidate. If you are interested in this role, please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and date available . Candidates must have the right to work in Hong Kong. For more information about our company, please visit www.uniserveit.com.
SUMMER JOBS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. NO JOB AGENCIES PLEASE!
“Personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purpose only”
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.