The incumbent will be responsible to monitor routine operations of Discovery Bay Office Centre (DBOC) & Staff Quarters, and provide overall administrative support.
- Monitor routine operations of Discovery Bay Office Centre & 2 Staff Quarters
- Administer DBOC Building Service System, office relocation, renovation in DBOC and Group Privilege Card System annually etc.
- Review and amend rules, policies and tenancy agreement
- Supervise sub-ordinates & service contracted staff (cleaning & security service)
- Co-ordinate with offices of other inter-companies on office services provision
- Prepare budget and forecast plans, issue of internal notices, memos and outgoing letters to government bodies eg. Water Department
- Ready to take up special assignment from time to time
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experiences with 2 years or above supervisory experience, preferably gained from sizeable companies;
- Candidate who has lower qualification but with more years of experience will also be considered
Working location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. Appointment and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com ;
- WhatsApp – 6845 7015;
- Fax – 2987 9665