The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in the daily management duties of DB commercial properties held by HKR International Limited including day-to-day coordination in various aspects such as building maintenance, tenant relationship, organizing and motoring the operation of promotional activities.
- Implementation of the daily operations and commercial property management of the Company designated properties including customer services, security, cleaning and facilities management, etc.
- Identify and develop new measures for service upgrading
- Maintenance of good relationships with tenants and set up effective communication channels; including handover of premises, monitoring and follow-up work of fit-out works
- Preparation of budget, general reports, administrative duties or ad hoc reports requested and coordinate with the other departments in case of any co-organized functions
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Property Management or related disciplines with 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in management of office/ commercial buildings and shopping malls will be an advantage
- Member of professional property management organization will be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in MS office
- Possession of a driving license will be an advantage
Less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Officer – Property Management