• Support the development and implementation of effective marketing plans for city’super brand including content creation and management on social media, digital advertising, as well as events, public relations and print and production.
• Support the photo-shooting at studio, frequent instore shooting work and occasional event support on weekends.
• Prepare reports and analysis to evaluate performance of marketing programs.
• Provide administrative support to the Marketing Division.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism or related disciplines.
• Minimum 3 years of marketing experience preferably in F&B, FMCG or retail industry.
• Previous experience and working knowledge of different online/social media channels is a must.
• Knowledge of photo/video shooting for social media marketing is essential.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) with skills in using Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML and web operation is an advantage.
• A positive, self-motivated team player with good organisation and communications skills.
• Able to work in fast-passed environment and tight schedule.
• A strong passion in developing a marketing career in retail industry.
• A good team player, positive, cheerful and willing to learn.
• Good command of Chinese and English.
We offer competitive remuneration package and good prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now
*Data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
city'super Group is a "Mega Lifestyle Specialty Store" that offers a true "one-stop-shopping" experience for today's busy urban professionals. Our stores have been designed to be a part of our customers' lifestyles by fulfilling their daily needs as well as enhancing the quality of their lives. Everything is available under one roof in our one-of-a-kind stores. There are three core store brands which include city'super, LOG-ON, and the cookedDeli by city'super. Whilst our business footprints have been extending from Hong Kong Headquarter to Taiwan, Shanghai with over 2,000 employees in the region. To cope with our expanding businesses, we invite high caliber to join us and become one of our professional team members.