- Perform general accounting duties ;
- Assist in preparing monthly f inancial analysis and FRR;
- To establish, develop and maintain relationship with banks;
- Handle bank reconciliation and broker reconciliation ;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Employer.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline;
- Possess minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the Financial or Securities industry;
- Familiar with the regulatory requirement under the SFO;
- Strong supervisory, communication and negotiation skills;
- Responsible, independent, well organised, initiative and strong in problem solving;
- Good command of spoken English and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in PC skills.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources & Administration Department by email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.