An excellent opportunity in joining a well-known service management operator
Our client is well established service management operator, they are operating with a wide presence internationally and committing to service excellence for their key accounts. To capitalize with their expansion in Hong Kong, they are seeking to recruit a Senior Officer.
- Take lead in sustainability initiatives and coordinate with team members for the achievement of project milestones as communicated by Management Team
- Publish internal Annual Corporate Sustainability Report within the organization and make relevant cases in relations to compliance/ guidelines of the GRI standard and the HKEx ESG Reporting Guide
- Execute the data collection processes for both quantitative and qualitative and evaluate impact assessments for the development of KPI to achieve better ESG practices
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or any other Science disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years of corporate sustainability reporting, all of which should be obtained within building or infrastructural management services
- Strong background to the rules and regulations of GRI standards & HKEX ESG
- An individual with a strong mindset for the implementation of changes in ESG
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Officer
- Well known brand
- Five days work week
- Competitive Pay
- Medical & Life Insurance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ryan Ng on +852 3602 2450.