The applicant must possess
- a recognised diploma / higher certificate, holding a degree will be an advantage;
- excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- out-going and good at interacting with public visitors, and willing to learn from new technology and latest hi-tech products and solutions;
- excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- proficiency in Microsoft application software (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.) and Chinese word processing; and
- fresh graduates and current students in the tertiary education sector are welcome to apply.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to act as a tour guide assistant at CIC Exhibition Hub (BIM Space, CITAC, MiC Resource Centre and CIC-Zero Carbon Park) and introduce the latest exhibition over the entire tour duration;
- to be proactive in interacting with visitors and assist visitors to play with the exhibits and games made available at the exhibition;
- to continue to learn and attend training sessions as needed when the exhibitions and exhibits continue to evolve;
- to support the tour services such as guest registration, enquiries, feedback collection and logistic arrangements;
- to manage the reception function of the centers, including receiving visitors, answering telephone enquiries, etc.;
- to support other exhibition related support works such as administrative tasks, exhibit checking, special visits, etc.; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
The position is on a time-limited fixed-term contract subject to operational needs.
Please click the below “Apply Online" to complete the application form and upload the updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job on or before 3 December 2021.
For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.