· Executing OTC transactions
· Provide market information and facilitate daily operations
· Develop fixed income investment strategies and monitor performance
· Assisting in marketing activities and providing after-sales support
· Perform fundamental credit analysis and valuations
· Conducting product on-boarding and periodic due diligence
· Participating in related system projects and UAT testing
· Assisting in any ad hoc tasks if required
· Bachelor Degree with major in Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines
· Eligible for SFC Type 1 License
· Good understanding in fixed income and/or other OTC products
· 1-year experience in unit trust and/or fixed income market is preferable, fresh graduates will be considered as assistant officer
· Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
If you are looking for growth and opportunities, please e-mail a full resume with present salary (if any) and expected salary to our P&A Department, Phillip Securities Group or by clicking Apply Now.
"All personal data collection is for recruitment purposes. The data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request."
Why limit yourself
When you can be widely different?
Phillip Securities Group is one of the members of PhillipCapital. PhillipCapital founded in 1975 in Singapore, our member companies operate in 16 financial hubs, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, US, Japan, UK, France, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, India, Cambodia and Dubai. Currently, we have more than 3,500 staff in Asia and Europe with total shareholders’ fund in excess of US$1 billion.
In Hong Kong, our group of companies include Phillip Securities (HK) Ltd, Phillip Commodities (HK) Ltd, Phillip Capital Management (HK) Ltd, Phillip Financial Advisors (HK) Ltd, Phillip Finance (HK) Ltd, Phillip Institute of Finance Learning Co Ltd and CyberQuote (HK) Ltd.
We offer a full range of financial services which include asset management, bond and securities broking, futures & options, foreign exchange, unit trusts, insurance, investor education and investment research. With a strong financial position and together with a 600+ dynamic sales force to provide high standard professional services to our clients, we are now one of the most fully fledged financial services firms in Hong Kong.
At Phillip, we provide you the necessary platform to scale to greater heights. If you have the drive and aggressiveness to go the extra mile, the opportunity awaits you. Don't miss the chance to advance your career with us!
For more information, please visit our website at www.poems.com.hk.