Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Direct reporting to immediate supervisor and assist team leader to review and update the operation manuals;
- Co-operate with supervisor and peers towards good team spirit and work in a harmonious and productive manner;
- Provide quality services and maintain harmony working relationship with Consumer Banking Group (including Private Banking) and Institutional Banking Group on custody of credit file, title deed and loan document and its record maintenance;
- Follow up with solicitors for returning of title deeds within timeline.
- Perform and provide quality credit file, title deed and loan document acknowledgement and release services to internal/external customers according to the SLA agreed with BUs and SUs and follow the procedures specified in Department Operation Manual and requirements as specified by regulatory bodies;
- Ensure all transactions are properly authorized before processing and meet the requirements stipulated in Operation Manual and report problem to supervisor immediately;
- Understand the bank policies on information protection, risk & security control and regulatory compliance and report problem and exceptions to supervisor immediately;
- Coordinate and follow up discrepancy items with relevant parties timely and escalate any exceptions to supervisor;
- Perform system record checking/ reconcilement on timely basis and escalate material difference to supervisor;
- Participate and familiar with the procedures as documented in BCP Plan to ensure operations will not be interrupted due to disaster;
- Assist supervisor to promote staff morale and team culture in order to build up an efficient, knowledgeable and professional back-end operation support team and assist the team to achieve the team’s goals;
- At least 1 year banking loan operation experience in banking and understanding of the registration procedures of title deeds as well as title deeds checking is an advantage
- Graduate or student of HKIA is an advantage
- Team player with detail-minded
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast and accurate typing
- Proficiency in MS Office
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.