• Prepare payments (SWIFT and RTGS) and process FX Margin Trading
• Provide support to GM by preparing customer trade confirmation / fixing advice / Credit & Debit advice on all Treasury / Commodity products which is not supported by system
• Investigation of irregular cases and follows up with relevant parties / departments.
• Prepare/reconcile monthly brokerage report for Hong Kong GM
• Prepare and upload MIS reporting and regulatory reporting
• Prepare the accounting entries (e.g Customer P/L, NDF net payment, Option premium , month-end accounting entries for GM products…etc)
• Investigate and release FMF messages
• Resolve customer’s request and enquires on any operational issues
• Participate in Ad-hoc project / UAT and job assigned by People Leader
• Compliance with Regulatory and Internal Audit Requirement
• University education in business administration, banking or finance-related discipline
• Minimum 3 years relevant experiences in Treasury Operations
• Familiar with Treasury products’ operations (e.g FX/MM, FX Option, IRS/CCS, NDF, Fixed Income, ELN.)
• With experience in SWIFT, RTGS, CMU & Euroclear/Clearstream
• Proficiency in both English & Chinese
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates. Interested applicants could submit your application via Online Job Application portal.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Job ref no.||CT3112531-01#0080|
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Do you have what it takes to shape the future of Asia?
As a leading bank in Asia-Pacific, we offer challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations. At UOB, we are dedicated to make big impression in the region. As a team, we know we will make a difference and shape Asia’s future. We seek passionate dynamic and driven individuals towards performance excellence.
Join us. Take up the challenge as we make our mark in Asia.