• Copywriting and editing in fundraising, PR and Executive Director’s correspondence,Christian blogs, publications, annual report, website etc., mainly in English;
• Build up good relations with external parties like churches and schools for future co-operation;
• Assist in handling media enquiries
• Assist in corporate communications projects e.g. fundraising events, especially in website and social media content development;
• Ad hoc duties as required.
• Degree in Journalism or Communications or related discipline;
• 2 years work experience in communications and/or media relations;
• Native-Level English writing skills a must. Knowledge of Chinese an advantage;
• Be able to cultivate and pursue Christian excellence in our work and align with the Christian Vision, Mission and Core Values of Christian Action;
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and social media platforms;
• Strong in building relations, creative, self-motivated, reliable, and able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
Interested parties, please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code to:
Human Resources Division
4/F New Horizons Building
2 Kwun Tong Road
Or by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
|Job ref no.||CCD-000-018 (CT3118095-01#0041)|