- Execute and support marketing and promotion campaigns and events including but not limited to annual dinner, conference, seminar and preview day are executed effectively and up to standard
- Assist in promoting the planned events and activities through different channels
- Support in preparation work for all marketing activities
- Coordinate and liaise with internal departments, printing vendor, production house and supporting organisations to ensure projects’ deadline are met and achieve the marketing objectives
- Assist in planning and coordinating monthly Journal
- Update the Institute’s website and social media platforms as well as send e-blast to Institute members on a regular basis
- Prepare reports as directed by supervisors
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required and all tasks as directed in a timely manner
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Public Relations / Communications or equivalent with at least 2 years of related experience preferred
- Fresh graduate may also be considered
- Excellent command of Chinese and English language
- Computer literacy in Chinese Word Processing and MS office is required
- Knowledge of layout design and design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and handle multi-tasks
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, and willing to work outside office hours
- Immediately available preferred
- Candidate with more experience can be considered as Senior Officer
We offer a 5-day week (plus one Saturday per month). Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary as well as earliest available date by clicking Apply Now and quote “MKT-2019-02". Selected candidates are required to take a written test.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||MKT-2019-02 (CT3118200-01#6637)|
The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries
(Incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee)
The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) is looking for a highly motivated and capable candidate to maintain and promote the knowledge and standard of members in the post of Officer, Marketing and Communications.
The Institute is a leading professional body in Hong Kong, dedicated to supporting and promoting the role of Chartered Secretaries who are governance professionals through education, training, the development and implementation of policy, as well as effective communication and public advocacy. Through its work HKICS has become a major contributor to the ongoing strengthening of corporate governance practices and policies in Hong Kong.
HKICS was founded in Hong Kong almost 70 years ago and now has over 5,800 members and 3,200 students. The scope of our work and influence is not only local, but regional and global. In Mainland China, HKICS is playing an active role in the development of the profession. Our international connections take the form as the Hong Kong/China Division of The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) in London, as well as our role as a founder member, in 2010, of Corporate Secretaries International Association (currently known as Corporate Secretaries International Association Limited) which seeks to give a global voice to corporate secretaries and governance professionals.
HKICS presently employs over thirty-five staff in Hong Kong and Beijing, under the executive leadership of our Chief Executive, who in turn reports to an elected President and Council. As part of the ongoing reinforcement of HKICS's organisation and capabilities, in line with its continuing growth and success, the Institute is now looking for an Officer, Marketing and Communications.