• To assist the manager to deal with the daily issues of the Payment Gateway Operations
• To assist the manager plan and enhance team operations
•To provide operational support on new programs and strategies, and maintain / update the relevant account information in the system
• To trouble shoot and coordinate issues raised by business users and external vendors
• To handle and closely follow up internal / external customer’s enquiries to achieve high customer satisfaction
• Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned from time to time
• University graduate in Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines;
• Patient, detail-minded and customer-oriented;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Hands-on skills in MS Office applications.
• Good interpersonal communication, problem solving and multi-task skills.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.
• 5-day work
• Working hour: 9am-6pm
• Banking holiday
• Excellent career advancement
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right Candidates. For those interested, please send your full resume, available time, current salary and expected salary by clicking Apply Now
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#6388|
Our services include online payment gateway, cross-border payment, mobile payment and POS system. Partnering with industry leaders, technology innovators and Chinese regulatory body, State Administration of Foreign Exchange ‘SAFE’ to build a comprehensive platform to bridge the barrier between China and oversea market.