• Support Operation Manager on various kinds of day-to-day operational tasks.
• Provide professional customer service to clients, including but not limited to:
• Maintain and enhance the operational policies, procedures, system user guides with the goal to achieve a more efficient operation.
• Actively participate in the UAT, marketing and promotional activities and ad hoc projects.
• Prepare operational reports for management review.
• Coordinate with internal and external parties for smooth services delivery.
• Associate degree or University Degree holder;
• Prior working experience in financial institutions is preferred but not a must;
• Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese is a must; Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage;
• A good team player with excellent interpersonal skill and proactive attitude; Detail-minded, well-organized with strong sense of responsibility;
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, and quoting reference no. OO/MFI/1118 in the subject line to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.
|Job ref no.||OO/MFI/1118 (CT3116252-01#0239)|
CASH Financial Services Group (“CFSG", SEHK:510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in Hong Kong engaged in a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services comprising mobile trading, premium brokerage services, investment banking, corporate financial advisory, wealth and asset management, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform for our clients to trade anytime, anywhere, and borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.