- Identify business needs and opportunities under the dynamic air cargo operation environment to improve operation efficiency and customer experience
- Conduct feasibility study, operational research and capacity planning on improvement initiatives
- Prepare and present cost effective project proposals
- Perform business analysis, design and implementation of new air cargo terminal operation procedures, facilities, technology and systems
- Liaise and coordinate with counterparts in different departments
- Assess and evaluate alternative solutions as proposed by solution providers
- Keep abreast of latest industry trend, innovation and technology development
- Promote cultural change towards the objectives
- University graduate majoring in Industrial Engineering, Operational Research, Information Technology, Statistics, or equivalent
- At least 1 year’s relevant working experience
- Creative, interested in innovation and new technologies
- Self-motivated, willing to face challenges and capable to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Previous exposure to Lean or Six Sigma is a plus
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including guaranteed 13th month pay, discretionary bonus, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/ .
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.