KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Handling of department administrative work includes but not limited to internal & external audits, insurance, contract administration etc.
2. Logistic work of the corresponding scope includes but not limited to manage databases, informative report & analysis etc.
3. Communications with related parties includes but not limited to suppliers, insurers, related correspondents etc.
4. Any other job as assigned
1. Minimum 5 years of related work experience preferred
2. Experience in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 is preferred
3. Experience in Insurance handling in particular Public Liability and Motor related is preferred
4. Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
5. Detail-minded, well-organized, good interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrate as a good team player
6. Able to work independently, can work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
7. Immediate available is highly preferred
8. Diploma holder or above in any disciplines
The remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, including 5 days work, MPF, annual leave, incentive bonus & medical coverage. Interested parties, please send your full resume quoting with position title, current & expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All application will be treated in strict confidential and data collected will be used for recruitment purpose solely. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Job ref no.||CT3115554-01#0003|