Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Perform and provide quality back office processing of investment funds services to customers according to the SLA agreed with BUs and external service providers and follow the procedures specified in Department Operation Manual and requirements as specified by regulatory bodies;
- Ensure all transactions are properly authorized before processing and meet the requirements stipulated in Operation Manual and report problem to supervisor immediately;
- Handle enquiries from clients and liaise with fund house on all investment funds matters;
- Understand the bank policies on information protection, security control and regulatory compliance and report problem and exceptions to supervisor immediately;
- Cooperate with supervisor and team members on team building to achieve the team’s goals;
- Accept duties assigned by the supervisor;
- Participate in system UAT when required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in banking or investment operations;
- Relevant experience in relation to the processing and settlement of investment funds is an advantage.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines;
- Knowledge of banking or investment practices and procedures;
- Banking Certificate of HKAB or specialized academic qualifications in investment, such as holder of HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, is an advantage.
- Able to accept guidance and instruction of supervisor towards achieving the team’s goals;
- Being attentive to details of assigned job;
- Ownership of results and commitment to personal goals;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills and capability to adapt to changes;
- Hong Kong public holiday support may be required;
- Detail oriented with strong control mindset and able to work against tight short deadlines;
- Strong motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified