• Plan and implement effective marketing communications programme on public relations and fundraising events;
• Develop and produce marcom collaterals, publications, annual report etc.;
• Explore, plan and execute promotion through new media and promotion channels;
• Assist in planning and organizing public relations or fundraising activities or events upon assignment;
• Any ad hoc duties as required.
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant discipline;
• 4 years of related working experience in sizable NGOs or commercial sectors;
• Solid experience in marketing communications for public relations or fundraising events, and managing production of marcom collaterals & publication;
• High proficiency in written and spoken Chinese and English;
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and social media platforms;
• Self-motivated, responsible, energetic, strong team spirit, capable to work under pressure and tight schedules.
Interested parties, please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code to:
Human Resources Division
4/F New Horizons Building
2 Kwun Tong Road
Or by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
|Job ref no.||CCD-000-019 (CT3118095-01#0044)|