• Handle global futures and stock dealing
• Monitor risk and clients margin call level
• Ensure quality customer services
• Supervise the dealing activities to comply with polices and regulatory requirement
• Responsible for Ad hoc project
• Min 1 year working experience in Finance ;
• Holder of SFC Type 1 and 2 regulated activities;
• Ability to work effectively under pressure;
• Fluent in both spoken and written Mandarin, English and Chinese;
• Night shift is required;
• Immediate available is preferred
• Recent graduate will be considered
We offer competitive and attractive remuneration package and allowances, including Transportation Allowance, Night Shift Allowance and other allowances etc.
Interested parties, please send your updated CV with Current, Expected Salary and Availability in Word Format to us at recruit@ lff.com.hk.
Information collected is for recruitment purpose only. All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
|Job ref no.||CT3116859-01#0003|
Luk Fook Financial Services Limited (“Luk Fook Financial") is established by the shareholders of the listed company, Luk Fook Holdings (International) Limited (Stock code: 0590) and senior practitioners in financial services industry. Luk Fook Financial and our subsidiaries provide variety of financial services to client; services included Hong Kong Securities, Futures, Options Trading and Securities Financing, Oversea Securities & International Commodities Futures Transaction, Electronic Trading Services, IPO Subscription, Securities Placement & Underwriting Business, Wealth Management, Financial Planning & Capital Investment Entrant Scheme, Information Research & Investment Consultancy etc.
In order to provide all-round services to client, Luk Fook Financial will progressively expand our businesses to other financial services including spot trading of gold, asset management, financial consultancy, underwriting business and so on. We are now looking for high-caliber professionals to join our business development.