• Assist in financial reporting
• Assist in scheduling staff to client work and training
• Compile reports from internal systems
• Provide administrative support to the business unit
• Assist in operational projects and ad hoc assignments
• Coordinate appointments, meetings and other business unit events
• Coordinate with other business units on administrative matters
• Diploma holder or above in business administration with relevant experience
• Two to three years of experience in administrative field
• Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel
• Team player with proactive attitude and professional communication skills
• Detail-minded, able to work under pressure, independent, multi-tasking, well-organised, and self-motivated
• Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is a plus
|Job ref no.||26390BR/CT201805 (CT3115539-01#0020)|
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
About Audit and Assurance
Auditing today isn’t only about compliance or merely following rules. By providing a balanced, objective opinion on financial statements, you help to build trust between companies and their stakeholders, including investors. This trust depends on more than just numbers. It requires the application of your judgment and insight, drawing on both technical knowledge and commercial experience.
As our largest service line, you’ll experience a dynamic and fast moving working environment. From potential startups to multinational corporations, clients will look to you for advice on audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change, and a host of other business topics.